Friday, April 25, 2008
Spring where are you?
Well here we are, almost May and we are still hearing threats of SNOW!!! yes these are just the few unexpected things that come along when you live in the Midwest. Oh well...
I am currently painting my studio/scrapbook room. I decided it should all be sunny happy colors so it is currentlly lime green, teal, yellow and ocean blue. I know it sounds odd but it makes me smile when I walk in there so I LOVE it! So even if the weather is gloomy outside I can walk into my studio and feel happy. I will have to post pictures once I move everything into place and all the paint is dry. I am sooooo excited because my DH built me a wall peg unit to help me organize all my supplies, he says that if I see it all before me I wouldn't be tempted to buy more stuff....
I love him for that... suuuure honey I will just look around the scrapbook store :) just like he just browses the aisle's at our local Lowe's uh-huh... ; ) gotta give him credit for trying...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment