Friday, April 25, 2008
The search for Skittles ... not the edible kind.
So just the other day I stumbled upon the cricut MB and they happen to mention these embellishments they call skittles that were sooo great that I had to go out in search of these amazing wonders driving from here to there not knowing what the result of this quest will be...as I go from one place to the other I look around seeing if others are also in the search. I steady myself sharpening my radar ready to pounce when I come upon it. I felt like a woman possesed out there searching for "skittles" and at last conquest! I actually let out an audible sound of glee as I spotted then in a bin at M's...after that I had to head home (I was starting to scare people). I figured that is enough excitement for the day.
My son was starting to give me looks of concern from his car seat as we traveled home... :) what he must be thinking.
Mission accomplished! now on to the next conquest hmmmm now let's see ... I wonder what it could be ... Paper? fibers? cartridges? one never knows and therein lies the excitement...stay tuned
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment