Thursday, May 15, 2008

I have a new addiction...it's my CRICUT




I find that Iam now addicted to my Cricut. I have had my Cricut it for quite sometime now and have always liked using it but now I can say I LOVE this bug! When my day starts I think hmmm what can I create today... I turn my Cricut on and I see that door slowly open ... my heart starts to beat faster ... oh yeah I have it bad. : )

This machine is just unbelievable. It can do sooooo much and it has definitely made scrapbooking and making cards sooooo much fun. I have recentlly purchased the Cricut Design Studio software and let me tell you it is AMAZING! It is definitely a must have if you own one of these, big or small. I can't wait to show you all the things I have made with my new found addiction. Now that my DH bought me a new camera I can start taking pictures again!!!

No comments: